Car Troubles? Don’t Sweat It, Bring Your Car Into Murray’s Auto Clinic for Everything Under the Hood!
We’ve covered a lot of the basics of preventative vehicle maintenance in our recent blogs. If you have any additional questions, then visit the websites below for more information. Remember: maintenance is the key to keeping your car running smoothly.
- eHow.com provides a helpful overview of a routine vehicle maintenance schedule, so if you don’t have your owner’s manual, then this is a handy resource.
- These car maintenance basics from Edmunds.com will help you understand how to schedule a maintenance tune-up.
- Pirelli Tires has a list of preventative maintenance measures that will enable you to get the most out of your tires.
- This brochure from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration will show you how to keep your tires safe on the road.
- Moving.com explains some ways to check the effectiveness of your tires with informative diagrams to illustrate the points.