There are many reasons to take a trip to the mechanic; preparing properly for a summer road trip is a great one. We’ve also talked about what octane ratings mean, and how choosing the correct one can improve performance and save money. Read on to learn more about these topics.
- Find out why engine knock occurs, as well as why high octane gasoline may be the solution.
- Learn about the importance of coolant flushes in this informative article.
- AOL Autos talks about some of the common air conditioning questions asked, and how to deal with poor AC.
- Check out these tips for getting better fuel economy, such as keeping your engine tuned.
- Read through this in-depth guide to tire safety from Consumer Reports.