The best way to prolong the life of your car is to solve the problemsbeforethey become major issues. With regular vehicle maintenance and safe care practices, you can extend the life of your car for years. Here are some issues every car owner should be aware of, even though few are:
- Visit TheCarConnection.com for tips on when to replace your timing belt.
- AOL Autos instructs drivers on when their wheels need to be aligned and tires need to be balanced.
- Use the advice from this British website to learn how to avoid pothole damage.
- This engine maintenance guide from Autos.com advises car owners on symptoms of a bad timing belt.
- Decide if your vehicle is experiencing alignment issues by reviewing this helpful CarsDirect.com article.
Certification from the National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence is a great way to identify repair shops that prioritize ethics and customer service. Trust ASE-certified local technicians to take your repairs seriously and treat you with the service you deserve. Contact Murray’s Auto Clinic at 301-585-7557 for more information.