If you want to learn more about the reasons a car won’t start or you’re interested in synthetic motor oil, then check out some of the resources listed below or call Murray’s Auto Clinic at 301-585-7557 to speak with a knowledgeable professional.
- Discover how car batteries work and why they die by visiting vonWentzel.net.
- To learn more about a dead car battery and what you can do when you find yourself in that situation, check out FamilyCar.com.
- About.com has information on cars that won’t start and how the problem may be something simple like a blown fuse.
- Find out about synthetic motor oil and if it’s worth the money to use in your car by reading this article at AOL Autos.
- HowStuffWorks.com lays out the pros and cons of synthetic motor oil, making your decision easy the next time you visit the auto repair shop.