Check out the links below to explore your options after your vehicle fails an emissions test, and also keep a few considerations in mind when shopping for new tires. Contact Murray’s Auto Clinics at 301-585-7557 if you have any questions.
- Head to this page at Maryland.gov to understand how the VEIP test works, and how to help your vehicle pass the inspection period.
- To learn more about the importance of vehicle emissions testing and what you can do to help keep our environment clean, read this article from EPA.gov.
- Read this page from HowStuffWorks.com to get an idea of what you should look for in a new set of tires for your car.
- To learn more about determining the age of your current tires and understand why it is important to replace them at the appropriate time, read this article from Edmunds.com.
- This page from AOL.com can teach you a little more about buying tires that match your vehicle’s requirements.