Automotive maintenance and care is best performed by certified mechanics. However, we’ve learned in our recent blogs that there are a lot of ways owners are able to contribute as well as the reasons why it’s so important. Read through the resources below and learn more about ways to care for a vehicle and deal with the unexpected.
- Take a look at these five warning signs you need tires, and don’t forget the important role that tires play.
- CarTips.com offers a guide to safely changing a flat tire so you can get on your way to a mechanic for a full inspection and repair.
- Driving in poor conditions and on bad roads increases the risk of a blowout or similar situations. Learn the facts about driving in rain.
- The Rubber Manufacturers Association provides this guide for proper tire care including checking tire pressure and tread level.
- The Federal Trade Commission offers this detailed guide to how octane ratings work and how they affect your vehicle.