Keeping your car going during the winter can be extremely challenging. If you want to learn more about routine car maintenance or why your heater may no longer be functioning, check out the links below.
- Autos.Yahoo.com discusses reasons why your car’s heating might malfunction.
- Learn how to replace fuses in your vehicle with this resource from Edmunds.com.
- Check out this article if you want to know how a car heating system works.
- Take a look at this page to learn about the importance of engine oil.
- Visit DMV.org for a helpful guide on checking tire pressure.
Keeping up with these simple maintenance points can give your car a long and healthy life as well as eliminate costly repairs. Don’t wait until it’s too late, keep up with your car’s maintenance schedule! At Murray’s Auto Clinic, we can get you back on the road fast. Visit one of our two locations in Silver Spring or call us at 301-585-7557 to find out more about our services.