If you’d like to learn more about basic auto maintenance and repair, click on the helpful links below. Then contact Murray’s Auto Clinics today at 301-585-7557 to have your car inspected by a certified auto and brake repair technician.
- For help identifying the signs that you need a brake replacement, visit this page from J.D. Power and Associates.
- Learn about the different kinds of automotive fluids you’ll need to keep your car driving smoothly on this page from Machinery Lubrication Magazine.
- Is your car making strange noises? Visit this page from Nationwide Insurance to learn about five car noises you should have checked out by an automotive repair professional right away.
- Don’t toss your automotive fluids in the trash or drain! Read this article from Earth911.com to learn why having your fluids changed and recycled by an automotive repair center is best for the environment.
- Visit CarTalk.com to learn more about the importance of transmission fluid, and when you should have yours changed.