Don’t forget to bring your car in for a regular check-up. It can help preserve the life of your car and early detection can help save money by avoiding bigger problems down the road.
One of the easiest and most important things you can do for your car is get an oil change. A good rule of thumb is to get your oil changed every 5,000 miles. Some drivers need to change it more frequently, however. Cars.com says to change it more often if:
- You drive like a knucklehead: jackrabbit starts, heavy acceleration, or high-speed driving
- You live where the climate is extremely hot or cold
- You often drive on dirt roads
- Your engine is old and burns oil
- You frequently carry heavy loads (several mothers-in-law or other cargo)
Read their article on oil changes here.
Come in today for an oil change. Remember not to neglect your loved ones!